Wallet Camera - Talking Pictures is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
App of the Week on telefon.de! (Week 1/2014)
Photos will become more than just photos with Wallet Camera, they will become artworks with a personal message.
With Wallet Camera you can not only change and edit the picture itself, it comes with a built-in recorder.
There is no better way to add a personal touch or message to a picture than adding your own voice.
Wallet Camera creates talking pictures, literally!
This app does it all:
* Add background images
* Add frames to your photos
* Single or Multiple ... our app does it
* Create postcards to send via snailmail from within the app
If effects are needed, Wallet Camera has them:
* Amazing filters, colorizing, and image effects
* Use your own captions or place them from our library
* Use the doodle tool to sketch, write or simply have some fun with the images
What makes this app unique (and your pictures too):
It has a built-in recorder!
* Amazing filters
* Built-in Recorder
* Mono and Multiple Frames
* Cutting Tools
* Sketching & Doodle Tools
* Tons of Photo Editing Tools!! More than other apps!
* Library of multiple background images!
* Caption & Text generator tools.
* Plus, a library of Captions to choose from!
* Direct upload to Instagram
* Create postcards from within the app and send them via snail mail!
Much more to come!
Please email our support if you have any problems with our app on your device so we can help you.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Wallet Camera - Talking Pictures (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 23.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.